Get the CMO on board with Brand Management Software
How to get a busy CMO on board with Brand Management Software.
The MyAdbox platform has streamlined marketing for this large Australian Automotive organisation, saving them huge amounts of time and money.
- High volume of creative advertising content to the client’s dealer network - Large number of vehicle models and product ranges
- High demand on an internal portal for marketing collateral that wasn’t managed, resulting in loss of brand control
- High cost to ‘reach’ the network
- Finished artwork fed via existing static Digital Asset Management system with no reporting functionality
– head office had no visibility across the dealership network
- Zero transparency on content being used or downloaded by the network
- No ability to control the brand into the market by dealers
- Brand presence in local markets poor - No approval processes in place
- Significant expenses incurred supporting location marketing services
- Increase the visibility of activity within the dealer network
- Reduce the cost of the Local Area Marketing to the dealer network
- Improve brand control - Significantly decrease time to market to take advantage of pricing and product changes
MyAdbox was appointed and the platform on-boarded early 2017, resulting in immediate improvement in the client’s brand control, dealership marketing visibility and significantly reducing time to market for their media campaigns.
MyAdbox estimates savings of approximately ~$7.1m in agency costs across the 2018 financial year (June end) for their client.
MyAdbox has given us a channel to connect dealers with our marketing content, which was a challenge for us before. It gives dealers greater flexibility with our content, and ensures control within our brand guidelines, resulting in a halo effect on our media investment
- Client’s Marketing Manager